Peepers Opticians is a successful independent practice, privately owned and run by husband and wife Edward and Ann Ukleja.
Relocated in 1998 the practice now occupies a more spacious premise in the centre of Banbury near the famous Banbury Cross Landmark.
Quality & Precision Eyecare
At Peepers opticians we have a fundamental commitment to our patients – to provide the very best optical services. We care that all our patients receive the highest quality examination, carried out by a team committed to helping you with all aspects of eyecare.
We constantly monitor our prices to offer you services and products that are always competitive and value for money. We regularly look at new frames and contact lenses to offer the most up-to-date and stylish functional products.
Our eyewear selection is chosen to offer you a wide range of models that are not only design led, but also will meet your specific lens demands.
- Professional, experienced advice for individual needs
- Full eye examination – Private & NHS
- Glaucoma and diabetes monitoring
- Eyewear accessories
- Child friendly facilities
- A wide range of frames for all ages and tastes
- Various Contact lens options
- Sunglasses all offer 100% UV protection
- DVLA approved professional drivers’ vision assessment/testing
- Specialists in lightweight lenses and varifocals
- Own workshop for repairs and adjustments
|Opening hours||Monday – Friday : 9:00am – 5:30pm ; Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm|
|Address||54 High Street, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 5JJ|
|Parking||There is ample parking in two car parks along Calthorpe Street, opposite our practice|